In all cases, a clear association between poor academic results and socio-economic status is identified, confirming the needs analysis carried out at the national level and in each of the centers and areas where the centers are located (Rumberger, 2012 & PISA, 2019)
Taking into account the needs and context set forth above, the following OBJECTIVES are established:
● Improving the MOTIVATION of students to learn so that during their educational process they have good experiences that make it easier for them to continue learning.
● Increasing the ACADEMIC LEVEL of the students, thus increasing their motivation and preparing them to face higher stages successfully.
● Increasing SOCIAL INCLUSION, the improvement of social relations and coexistence among students, thus contributing to the improvement of key competences such as personal, social and learning to learn, citizenship and civic responsibility and in cultural awareness and its expression.
● Improving FAMILY INVOLVEMENT in the education of students so that they have strategies that allow them to actively contribute to the child’s school life.
To achieve the objectives, two IO will be carried out:
● I LEARN BECAUSE IT’S MY TURN. A pedagogical methodology and strategy based on a gamification program applicable to the 6 primary education courses which includes a methodology to increase family participation in the educational center, as well as school and family coexistence with each other.
● MANUAL I LEARN BECAUSE IT’S MY TURN. Professional methodological manual and report of results for the validation and improvement of the gamification program that will allow any teacher to implement this methodology in their classes and centers. The obtained results will be included in the manual so that the teacher can implement those.